Saturday, April 16, 2022

 


I was gifted a few quarter yard pieces of duck cloth a few years ago.  It sat in the stash until about a couple of weeks ago, when I dug it out and used some of it to make a case for my "sensible" pens.  


A zipper and a knitting progress keeper were added and now I don't have to rummage through the gel pens to find them.


I like making zippered pouches and this is one I made a few years ago for aluminum crochet hooks.  The scottie was foundation pieced.  I made it about seven years ago.  It has a lot of wonderful quilty memories attached to it.  I bought the pattern from the first big quilt show I went to in the U.S. at Charlotte.  

1 comment:

  1. "Sensible" pens - as opposed to those that make no sense? - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...