Wednesday, September 8, 2021

 


Rapunzel is my pick for the Teresa Wentzler start.  It'll be stitched on 32 count linen and the design size is 8 1/8" x 11 5/8", which isn't too big. I've stitched it before, so have most of the floss. 


Picked out 32 count linen for this one.  I think it will be a nice contrast for the floss.  The edges just need zigzagging, then put a few stitches in it to start it off.

I'm hoping to get in a bit of sewing time this weekend.  I've picked out six ornaments that need finishing.  Then have a stuffathon next week. Plus, start making bags for the new cross stitch projects.  Nothing fancy, just envelope style.  They're simple to make and there's no zip teeth for the fabric or floss to get stuck in.  A few more string blocks should get finished that way, too.  Note to the Sewing Fates....this is NOT a plan!  lol





1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...