Monday, September 13, 2021




I need a Round Tuit.  The three(!) floss I need for Woodland Goddess haven't been ordered.  (They won't be travelling on their own.  There's six missing from Waiting for the Mist to Come and some for Rapunzel.  BEB was putting off poking in all those numbers for an order with 123stitch  I think I need about 30 altogether  She said I won't need the missing ones right away for WG.  I shouldn't have listened.  There's two in the section I stitched.  lol

It's been started, which is the main thing.  The fabric is 25 count evenweave that I dyed.  It's a lighter color in r/l.  I used a reactive dye, so it's colorfast.  When it's finished, it will get a bath and I don't want the background color to bleed.  I'm really happy with the fabric....even happier when I gave it a press with Just Press, as it relaxes all the holes so I can actually see them!


P.S.  This is what the table looked like as I was getting ready to film a new Flosstube.  I'll post the link tomorrow.  




1 comment:

  1. LOVE your little projects - as usual! I'll check the link tomorrow and put it on my "to watch" list - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...