Sunday, July 25, 2021

NEWS FLASH!  An eyewitness account of the struggle between a mystery woman, who we shall call Frida and her alter ego Bitchy Old Broad in Walmart at 7.30am this morning.


BEB: I WANT CANDY!
Frida:  You're not having candy.


Frida (moving quickly from the candy aisle to the yarn aisle):  "How about this yarn?  It's candy colored."
BEB: "I can't eat it!"


Frida: "No, you can't eat yarn, but you can knit a pumpkin with these cute 6 inch needles.  It will be fun." 

BEB (looking suspiciously innocent): "OK.  I'll knit a pumpkin."  Thinks to herself - there's still zucchini bread at home.  I can eat that AND have new yarn!

The moral of the story is you can knit your cake and eat it, too!


2 comments:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...