Friday, June 4, 2021

Day 1 May Catch Up

 

Blah, blah, blah, busy, busy, busy, blogger's block sums up May.  lol

This mini has been horribly neglected.  I'm determined to get sewing time in during June.

The Pit of Doom (craft room) is being reorganized....slowly.  It's getting there, though.


There's about 3 inches of this jumper on the needles.  It's knit in the round, bottom up, with the sleeves knit separately,  then attached.....


......in Lion Brand Wool Ease.  


Found the yoyo makers.  The plan is to fill a Mason jar with red, white and blue yoyos as part of a July display.  Kim Delhi had a jar of yoyos in one of her fabric lines somewhere on social media, which I thought was cute.  We'll see how it goes. 😏

That's it for now.  I need to go back and see what I've posted previously, so I'm not repeating myself.  



1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...