Tuesday, April 27, 2021

 Any attempt at writing a post this week has been cattywampus.  Not for any particular reason, I just can't seem to get organized this week. So, instead of writing a long post, I'm going to do a few short ones until I get back on track again.


Any stray ends are snipped and it's had a final press.  Now I just need to cut a bit of dowel and hang it on my sewing room wall.


Couldn't sleep last night, so I got up and glue basted some hexies from the never emptying tin.  There's a hiatus on cutting hexies until the tin is empty, then I'll cut out a bunch of light colored scraps, to get some contrast.

3 comments:

  1. Never emptying bin - sounds like my scraps - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is sew pretty and will look perfect hanging on your wall. I just got finished watching a video on making hexis and I thought that I had seen someone using glue to baste them before. That does sound a lot quicker. I am thinking of starting a hexi. It looks like you are all set up quite nicely in the process. Have a great week and happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...