Sunday, April 4, 2021

 


Happy Easter!

Dear camera....how the heck do you turn a green background this color?  lol

Stitched the stockings in some of the floss I dyed.  I like it.  It's going to sit for a bit while I think about how it will be finished.

The stitching on Yuletide (Plum Street Samplers) is finished, apart from one missing stitch on the tree branch.  The button and charm need to be sewn on, then it will be ready for the finishing pile. 


 Played about with Inktense pencils for the background on Christmas Tree by Prairie Schooler.  Next time, I may think about it BEFORE starting the stitching!


A couple more crochet dishcloths.  These are in half double crochet.  That makes six.  

11, 422 miles is a bit far to travel to a bakery for a hot cross bun, so I made a dozen.  The crosses split, but it made no difference to the taste.  Absolutely delicious and the house smelt like Easter as they were baking.  It's the first time I've made them, but it won't be the last.

Spring cleaning is in full swing.  Grey and I have been rearranging the basement.  I'm been sorting and archiving paperwork  and reorganizing the spare room.  That frees up a filing cabinet, files and plastic sleeves, which will be put to good use in my craft room.  I'm looking forward to getting back to that next week.

All this busyness is just too much for Jenny.  lol

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha - shout-out to all of your peeps! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet projects you are working on , Sue. Love those little reindeer in the Christmas piece and how clever to use the pencils in fabric coloring. Love it. I hope you have a wonderful week and happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...