Saturday, April 10, 2021


The dogwoods are starting to bloom. 


Binding is ready to sew down on the back.  The sleeve is pinned on and ready to sew.   I can't win with photos blowing out.  The background fabric is true to real life.  The rest is blown out.  Oh, well.  It happens!

 
Played fabric chicken twice.  Firstly for the border and then the binding.  The joys of making scrap quilts. 😋  I'll just have to remember to check there's no seams at the corners.  It needs buttons for eyes, a bit of embroidery (including "Be Kind To All"), machine appliqué a then it will be ready for hand quilting etc.


Put a few hand quilting stitches in this one.  The binding and sleeve are made and pressed.  This one and Be Kind To All are both by The Chook Shed.  I think they'll be going up on the pantry and basement doors for the summer.  


Couldn't resist starting Melissa's sweet cross stitch design.  It's here on her blog.  She generously shares all her designs for free and they are all cute.

BEB said I was about to choke on my stitching halo from finishing so many WIPs and it was about time I had a new start. 😉

Still making mutant crochet dishcloths.  Every time I start a new stitch, I forget the previous ones.  Haha!  I started knitting back in the Paleozoic Era and I'm sure it was just as difficult.  Found a bunch of knitted dishcloths that I'd forgotten about, too.  




3 comments:

  1. LOVE your projects - and it's best to listen to BEB - she knows all - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your projects are looking so wonderful. The little girls with the Bee Skep is too stinking cute! I can not wait to see your progress on it. Spring Farmhouse is looking fantastic . Thank you so much for stitching and sharing your progress and for the sweet shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...