Friday, March 5, 2021

 


The raw edge appliqué is finished on this mini.  It has been sandwiched, thread basted within an inch of it's life and is ready for hand quilting.  The hanging sleeve has been sewn.  (That never happens first.) The purple strips for the binding have been pressed.  


Started tracing the pieces for this one.  It's part of the same set of patterns as the flowers in the pot. (Daisies For Love)


This says it all!  


Found bags of strips that had been cut up ready to make into this quilt.  


Basted some hexies.  Tacked them together into sets of four.


Started making carrots.


Bailey's jumper is finished.  


He's probably thinking "where's my supper?"  lol


While doing a knitalogical dig through the knitting WIP basket, I found a pair of fingerless gloves that started as socks.  They both needed a redo on the thumbs.  They're almost finished.  There's another pair on the needles with a thumb gusset, rather than an afterthought thumb.

The squishy jumper is ready for the million ends to be woven in.  I've lost 8 pounds since I started knitting it, so it should be perfect as an over sized jumper.














2 comments:

  1. WOW - you've been busy! Love your projects - and congratulations on losing the 8 pounds - I think you sent them over to my house - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy with all kinds of cute, cheerful projects. I have always enjoyed raw edge applique too. I hope you have a lovely week quilting on this beauty. Super cute carrots too. Look forward to your next post. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...