Wednesday, February 17, 2021


 The stitching is finished.  

I decided it would be a good idea to have a practice run on attaching another cross stitch piece to foam core board before Grey's, as I've not used that technique in quite a while.

This was a small, quick stitch and ready to be finished as something different than a pillow.   I'm all pillowed out just now.  lol

I did a cube finish on a small box.  Grey gave me 20 something of them recently.  This is the first time I'd used one.   I'm pleased with how it turned out.   

Also pleased to use some more of the pink fat quarter.   It came in a bundle and there really isn't anything in the stash that really goes with it. There wasn't much choice, as there's very little pink left in the stash. There's less than half a fat quarter left now,  so it's been cut up and put into the pink scrap bags. 

The grosgrain ribbon held a small blanket together.   A scrap of lace ribbon finished it off.  The only problem is, I didn't check to see if it sat flat.   It doesn't,  so it will be leaned back on something in a "stylish" manner. 😉  Or....I could glue a few buttons together to make little feet.  Apparently, Aleen's Tacky Glue sticks like cement if more than a dot is used!


1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...