Wednesday, August 19, 2020


Frosted Flowers and I had an amicable breakup.  Our relationship didn't get past the crap yarn swatch stage....where we are seeing if our relationshipis going to be a joyful one.

I've had my eye on Oriel for a while.  She's a sweet old thing.  Over 120 years old and  neglected, tossed aside like an old sock from Walmart.


I am smitten.  Her repeat pattern is 12 stitches + 1 wide and 28 rows long.  A joy to stitch and I can see her being happily married to Bullfrog, a discontinued yarn, who has been difficult to find a partner for.  I can see many happy hours of happy scarf knitting.  Then long, cold days and nights with the three of us snuggling together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...