Sunday, June 21, 2020


Earlier today, I was looking at the growing pile of 2 1/2 inch squares (300 of the little buggas up to now) and started to wonder what's to be done with them when all the scraps are cut up.  There had to be something more interesting than just sewing them all together.  

After a quick flick through a few quilt books, I decided on this quilt.  It will be easy to add extra blocks if needed, to make a lap quilt or, if I get carried away, another quilt for the spare bed, as it's been on there for 4 years and I'm starting to think it's time for something new.  It will depend on when I get sick of cutting 2 1/2 inch squares.


It's from this book.....just in case I forget where it is.  




1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...