Thursday, April 23, 2020


Magnus Mouse is sitting by the knitting books hinting that he needs clothes.


View from the back deck yesterday around 5.30pm.  The closed in back porch is my favorite place to sit and stitch, knit etc.  In the summer, I bring out my sewing machine.   


No blade of grass will be safe after DH taught me kow to use the zero turn ride on lawn mower yesterday.  This is a flood plain that's on the other side of the first pic.  We will see how well I did in a few days after the grass starts to grow.

We're in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the house sits on the side of a hill.  It gives a perfect view of all the comings and goings of deer, possums, groundhogs and birds.



2 comments:

  1. What clothes are you knitting the Magnus ??
    Beautiful views..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view from the back porch! Poor Magnus does need clothes - I'm looking forward to seeing what you make - while you watch the grass grow - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...