Sunday, April 19, 2020


I pulled the floss and fabric for Night & Day last night.  I think the second down from the left is too grey for tree trunks, so will probably blend them with a couple of browns.  They both looked more greenish grey last night.  Goes to show not even a daylight bulb beats the real deal.


I dug this book out last night, as I couldn't remember how to pick up stitches on an edge to give Magnus Mouse a snout.  It's a brilliant resource.  


I much prefer a book to a video tutorial.  For one thing, I don't need to hit the pause and rewind with a book!    

Have you watched any of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals over the last few weeks?  A different one is on YouTube every Friday and Saturday for a few weeks.  I found out about it yesterday and watched Phantom of the Opera.  Search "the show must go on" in YouTube to find it.



2 comments:

  1. Blending colors for the tree trunks is a great idea! I'm like you with books - no need to pause and rewind - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blending the threads will work well.
    I prefer a book to youtube too....

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...