Monday, April 27, 2020


 

Last night's scrap fabric cutting session was derailed when I found a piece that I thought was big enough to make a reindeer body.  That led to tracing templates.....


....a bit of appliqué for a nose and a rummage through the button box for eyes.  All the template pieces have been cut out, ready to trace, hoof and antler fabric has been pulled.  There's enough mwdium and dark neutral fabrics in the stash to make a herd of reindeer.  A perfect excuse to belt through my chores and start prepping a herd of reindeer while DH sleeps (he works nights at a hospital, so it's a great quiet project to keep me out of mischief).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...