Tuesday, March 17, 2020


Woo-hoo!  The stitching is finished.  Next is interfacing, batting, hanging sleeve and binding.  


Back to stitching  In Harmony.  


One of the problems with ordering floss online is mismatched colors.  I wasn't going to travel an hour each way for 3 skeins of floss.  None of them match particularly well.  Checkerboarding the old and new floss, graduating towards the new, will help.  Besides, if you don't tell anyone, I won't! 😉  

Still happily knitting away on the Jo Sharpe fitted cardigan.  There was a few hours bonus knitting time today, so a decent chunk of the left front was completed.  




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the stitching on "The Rain Fell" - and checkerboarding the old and new floss sounds like a great solution for the mis-matched colors - and I won't tell - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I knew you'd have my back! lol 😆

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...