Wednesday, December 25, 2019

12/25/19


If I had to pick a favorite cardigan pattern (they're like children...they all think they're  my favorite), this would be it.  It's Jo Sharp's Fitted Cardigan from Knit Issue 3.  It's considered "vintage" as it was published in 2007, which makes me laugh, as I'd be considered downright prehistoric by those terms.  


It's one of those pattern that is easily adaptable.  This time I'm only changing the rib from single to double.


These buttons have been in my stash for about 6 or 7 years, waiting for the right project.  This is it!  


Knitting in bed meets Bailey's approval any time!  The project is Arne and Carlos' magnus Garden Mouse.


Jenny thinks hanging out in the kitchen is much preferable to crafting, as she knows she'll get a sneaky treat.

I had to taste test the Tim Tam balls I made for DH yesterday....they're good.  I had to test four....just in case the first one was a fluke.  


The 5th year of delivering banana bread to my neighbors on Christmas Eve.  It's a tradition I enjoy very much.

I hope you all had a wonderful day.  Now I'm off to put the hanger on Licorice All Sorts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...