Tuesday, April 19, 2022

 

I've shown this dresden plate before, but this is the first pic I've been able to take that shows the colors properly.


This one was taken at a crazy angle.  They're all the same size.  The more I thought about making a runner, the less enthused I was about it.  The current idea is to make a nine patch on blue fabric for the background with orange sashing.  The dresden plates will be in each corner and one in the middle.  The other blocks will be hand quilted.  Haven't a clue what that will look like yet.


The quilting will be with Aurifil 2810, which is a really nice match for the fabric.  It blended in well when I sewed on the circle, so should be fab for the quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Oops - that shouldn't be a question mark - it should be an exclamation point - !!!!!!!!!!!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...