Wednesday, January 12, 2022

 


Sunday's forecast is for a winter storm, between 4 and 8 inches.  That's better than the previous forecast, which would have been up to 20 inches...that would have felt like snowmageden. lol  A snow day is a sew day, so, if it happens, I'll be making Cuttings by Sarah Fielke and Amy Lobsiger from the book Little Quilts.


It was started recently and this was as far I got with it.  The leaves will be hand appliqued and the rest is machine sewn.  It's only 20 x 27 inches, so fits right in with my current small/mini quilt obsession. 😁

I thought briefly about machine quilting it in the ditch around the flower and pot.  Seems I'm also obsessed with hand quilting these small quilts, too.






 

1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...