Monday, January 3, 2022


Even after 7 winters, it is still a novelty to walk around the bottom when it snows.   I like how this photo turned out.  I think that was my only walk outside today.  It's sleeting and raining now.  Time to head back to the sewing room and clean the sewing machine.  

It was 76f on Saturday, which was probably the last time I'll be sitting out on the back porch for a while!

If I get up before it's light, that's free time.  So, this morning I headed into the sewing room and sewed 26 more strings to the foundations, pressed them and cut a few more from scraps.  Plus, chopped and sewed a few more bits for the Mile A Minute quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...