Sunday, January 23, 2022

 


A pic of my practice block  (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) made into a pillow on a patch of ice outside the carport is as close as I'm going to get to pics of Be Kind To All in the snow.  It will do!  Haha!

There's a few tweaks to make, so I can get the blocks as I want them.  I'll post pics when I do it, rather than explain it here.  


Echo quilting and I are not on speaking terms right now.  The first lot made the center bulge.  The second made it look like badly overstuffed trapunto.


I found a quilting pattern in this book that will work.  It's going away for now.  I'll get back to it soon, when I've stopped being cranky with it.


The winter Chookshed pattern isn't calling to me just now.  I'm trying to decide between this one -


and one of these.  I'll keep you posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...