Sunday, December 26, 2021

Better Late Than Never!

 

Jim Shaw snow people and the cart Grey made.  It gets decorated every season.

A couple more Jim Shaw snow people, ornaments which were inhereted by Grey, a stained glass angel Grey made.  I just realized I haven't decorated the grape vine wreath.  Oops!

Shepherd's Bush cross stitch pillows.

Reindeer Grey inherited.  These were made by his dad 

More cross stitch and what I imagine Rudolph looks like the day after Christmas....plus I only half followed the instructions.  

More inherited ornaments made by Grey's dad.

It's a mystery why some of the snowmen are pink.  IMHO there's never enough Snowmen, so I'll be stitching more.


Christmas sheep are fun.

This staandup looked better in my head.  lol

More cross stitch.  Cardinals are one of my favorite birds, so more cardinal stitching is in order!

The top right cross stitch bird is an emu...an Australian flightless bird.  When I lived in Ravensthorpe, one of them was a regular front yard visitor.

There's four more ornaments to be finished and I have no idea where I'll put them, but I'll find somewhere!

The stitched ornaments all come from Just Cross Stitch magazines.  They're fun to stitch.  2022 will be a Santa stitching year.  The patterns are picked out already.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day yesterday.  I think I slept through most of it.  lol

1 comment:

  1. I love all the homemade ornaments, both new(er) and older. It looks like a lovely space to sleep away a holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...