Saturday, September 4, 2021



These double sided boxes are the best stitchy thing since sliced bread.  Bought a second one recently, so all the floss could be kept in the same boxes.


All the DMC is in numerical order.  Having a second box made adding the new floss a doddle.  Now the floss is sorted, I can mess things up again by pulling floss for new projects.  It was nice while it lasted. 


Found some fancy floss to change up the colors on Blackbird Designs Night Song.  I like the pattern, not the floss they used.


Three finishes.  There's a million to go!  BEB says that's what I get for not finishing them after they've been stitched.  lol. I'll get everything ready to sew over the next couple of days.  When I get back to the sewing machine next week, I'll start sew the ornament pieces  between strings.

Back to this one.   Going to add some beading for the flames and fumes.  Then it'll join the rest on the finishing pile!





2 comments:

  1. THREE finishes! - YAY you!! Sorting the floss by number is a good idea - but I can see where adding new ones could be a problem. I have mine in baggies by project - but that's not nearly as organized as yours - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say those are pretty nifty boxes and great job on getting your floss all organized . I am so envious. Lol. Lovely flosses for your BB and such fabulous finishes, Sue. Great job. Looking forward to seeing your beadwork . Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...