Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Let It Snow is finished.  I'll post a pic of it in the snowman basket soon.  

Deer Two By Two by Prarie Schooler was stitched over a couple of nights.  The pattern had a miselto sprig, which I swapped for a star and what looked like a cut off candy cane under the deer's feet.  That was swapped out for smyner eyelets. The next one is ready to go.  

Still stitching on Grey's wolves during the day.  Plus, adding one length of thread a day to the hand quilting.

Grey got his first vaccine yesterday.  I rode over to keep him company....and got in some extra knitting time in the parking deck while I waited for him.  Of course BEB waved her phone over him when he came back to check if he'd been injected with a booster wireless signal.  Haha!  She's also checked him for marks of the beast, a second head and whether he's getting undue attention from Alexa.

She's also looking for signs of DNA mutation and hasn't seen any yet. BEB has also told him he now has the mantle of designated survivor. 😉

In all seriousness, I'm relieved he's had it done.  I'm hunkering down at home even more than before.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!! Designated survivor - LOL - I'm glad Grey got the vaccine - and glad that BEB thought to scan him - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...