Sunday, December 27, 2020

 


Finished the stitching last night.  Next step is to make it into a pillow. 

Ordered a buffer from Harbour Freight.  It'll come sometime next week. BEB says it's too peopely out there to go in person.  All I have to do now is find out how to use it.


Every year I make Grey his favorite meal for his birthday....eggs Benedict.  Every year I say I'm going to start training for all the whisking in September! lol



He now has a favorite dessert....pavlova, which I also make on his birthday.  It started out as I had to do something with all those egg white!  Now, it's a birthday tradition.


1 comment:

  1. Cute Snowman - and nice buffer! BOB doesn't have a clue how to use one or I would share - guess you'll have to ask google - LOL. Whisking is hard work - but the results sure look YUMMY - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...