Sunday, August 9, 2020



That was a different way to start the day.  Had a tree fallen on the house?  No.  Had something blown up in the basement?  No fire or smoke, so tentatively said no.  The basement is like something from a slasher movie with all the welding, woodwork, blacksmithing equipment and bad lighting.  Waited for DH to come home, so he could check. 🐔 lol Started to wonder if 2020 had finally made me snap and I'd had a psychotic break!  Dramatic as well as a chicken!  lol

Checked on fb to see if anyone else had noticed anything.  Turns out there was a 5.1 earthquake about 40 minutes away.  Was most relieved to find out I wasn't going crazy!

Thought of the day: Books and craft supplies should be free.  Cheese should make you skinny.  I know that's two thoughts, but whose counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...