Monday, August 10, 2020



Managed to make a hash of this top by stretching it out.  Ripped a couple of strips on each side and making it a pillow cover instead.  I may make some more covers that can be swapped out seasonally and for holidays.

It may be a bit long, but it will do!



Making progress on the toe up Frankensock.  It feels like it's going faster than top down, which is weird, as there's more stitches on this one than I normally have.  I'm on the gusset now, so will have to wait and see if it goes as fast on the leg.




Ordered Universal Yarn's Bamboo Pop Sock today, so I can make short ankle socks for the warm weather.   I may even be able to squeeze in a pair for the end of this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...