Thursday, April 30, 2020


A couple of Monday's chores were washing wooden furniture and quilts.  Grateful for washing machines and dryers, so I don't have to take the quilts down to the creek and wash them there. 😆


Finishing this cross stitch used up the last scraps of polyester batting that had been lurking in the stash.  I'm convinced batting, along with fabric scraps, multiply when left alone for too long.  


I was delighted to find all the clumps of wild roses down by the creek in full bloom yesterday.  The scent was divine.  


Another dish cloth is finished.    Another two have been cast on.  The yarn is soft, has a nice drape and comes in a ton of different colors.










2 comments:

  1. LOL yes I'm very happy we don't need to take our washing to the creek.
    Lovely cross stitch finish ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the eye candy!! - And I'm glad I don't have to take my laundry to the creek, too - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...