Wednesday, March 11, 2020


We were overdue for new phones, so took a trip to the Kind Of Big Smoke yesterday.  DH suggested I get the one with a good camera.  He said "think about the great pictures you will be able to get for your blog."  That was all it took.  

It has a 100x zoom, which I had to have a play with yesterday.  We have squirrels in the yard.  In the winter, we can see their dreys.  Since they're 20+ feet up in the air, it's hard to see details.  Until yesterday, when I took this pic from across the yard.  I think I'm going to have fun with the camera phone.  Remember when a phone was just that?  lol


Spring is on the way.  The yard is full of violets in different shades of purple.  The zoom on the camera is awesome.  This pic was snapped at waist height.  I was thinking of these when I chose purple for the flowers in The Rain Fell.

Sorting and tidying The Den Of Inequity continues.  Crates with tools etc.  have been gone through.....ruthlessly.  Things I'm never going to use have either been tossed or are bagged up for donation.  Refolding fabric is next.   Then back to the other boxes to rearrange and label them.    

2 comments:

  1. GREAT camera - oops - GREAT phone - LOL! Have fun sorting and tidying - refolding fabric is my favorite - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Mine, too! The dark neutral box is finished. On to the light neutrals next. Neutrals are my favorites to pet. They represent endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...