Tuesday, March 24, 2020



Trick Or Treat by La-D-Da has sat in the WIP pile for 5 months.  It's been calling to me for over a week.  I had to give in.   I added about 15 stitches to the boot last night and the letters today.

It's from the 2008 Halloween edition of Just Crossstitch.  The fabric is 25 count hardanger from stash and is the perfect Halloween green.  You will just have to imagine that!  lol


These CDs are my go to for Christmas and Halloween ornaments.  The Christmas one is just ornaments.  The Halloween CD also has fall projects.  Smell My Feet is from the Halloween CD.


This is one that mysteriously appeared in my stash late last year.  Something I like about samplers is being able to take a motif and not necessarily stitch the whole sampler.


1 comment:

  1. Smell My Feet - how funny! I love seeing all of your projects - you have quite a variety - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...