Saturday, March 14, 2020


The stitching on The Rain Fell is almost finished. It is a fun stitch and I enjoyed changing the colors.  The pins help me not lose count when finding the middle to add the two borders.  I'll start in the middle and work my way out....after removing the pins. lol. I usually use the tiny quilt pins, but since I'm in the middle of tidying up The Den Of Inequity, they're nowhere to be found....at least not on my sewing table.

The knitted cowl is back in the yarn box.  After weighing the yarn, I worked out that there wasn't enough yarn to make a cowl that would be a tight fit.  I don't like things that are tight around my neck, so it will become "something else"....some day. lol


This is Bloom from the book Garden Song by Art To Heart.  I'm in the mood for a new start, but nothing large. This will be a pillow.  A dig through the stash is in order, as I'm pretty sure I have some fabric in spring colors!





2 comments:

  1. I like how you use pins to help you not lose count - hope you find your tiny quilt pins when you tidy up. Your new pillow project looks perfect for Spring!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the tiny pins in my quilt group trolley. I keep it packed up so I don't forget anything....including a sewing machine. Thank you! I've picked out fabric and am looking forward to sewing it.

      Delete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...