Saturday, February 1, 2020


This mini was hung up yesterday.  It's the second quilt I made and is over 20 years old.  The fabric is fossil fern, which is still my favorite fabric line.  I had no idea at the time that I was on my way down the quilting rabbit hole!


The hearts and stars were appliqued by hand in buttonhole stitch.  My love of fusible webbing was born!


The backing fabric is a Debbie Mumm design.  There's still some of her other lines from back then in my stash.  One of the great things about fabric is, it doesn't go off!





2 comments:

  1. That quilting rabbit hole is a FUN one - you get to pet lots of fabric - start lots of projects - meet lots of nice people - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...