Saturday, February 29, 2020

It's WOOFA Time!


Linking up with Cheryll for WOOFA.  A few UFOs were binned, craft books I don't use were donated and a tub of craft "stuff" was sorted.  I had intended to sort one tub a day, but it's more likely to be one a week.  There's no time limit.

My dpn collection is tidy now, too.  Sixteen pouches was a bit of a chore, but worth it.


All the non-interchangable circular needles have a new home.   Much easier than rummaging.



In Harmony had about four hundred stitches put in it.  


The Flowers Grew was stitched at every opportunity.  Not going to jinx myself by saying it will be an FFO by the end of the week.  Here's hoping it will be.


1632 had a little attention.  


Fifth time is a charm for this cowl.  It's being knitted in twisted rib and it's my final stitch choice.....maybe! lol



4 comments:

  1. Your stitching projects are coming along nicely!! And I love your "final" stitch choice...maybe! - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha @maybe. It's not changed....yet.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your WooFa challenge in February.
    Love all the projects on the go too. Well done... xox

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...