Monday, February 24, 2020

I began to question whether making another 15 dpn pouches was a good idea or not when I  made the others last night.  I was so sick of them by the end, I just shoved the needles in and put them away.  On the bright side, they are finished and the needles are not laid out on the mud room bench.   

I have a lovely collection of cross stitch patterns and enjoy stitching from stash.  The exception is when I run out of floss for a project (I'm a DMC gal).  There's no trip planned to the Big Smoke over the next few weeks, so when I realized I had run out of 5 colors for In Harmony that can't be substituted.  


The only practical solution was to order online.  The postage was more than the floss and you know any supplies we order can't travel alone, so to make it worthwhile, I ordered a couple of patterns, too.  

This one looks like an easy stitch, so may be part of a spring display (not saying which year!)


I have a basket of cross stitch pillows which I put out each July.  This one will make a nice addition.  










2 comments:

  1. Of course any supplies ordered can't travel alone! - And I don't specify which year, either - LOL. Your new pillow looks like it will be a great addition to your basket - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...