Tuesday, April 25, 2023

 

All the pieces for the Father Christmas wall hanging are cut out.  Changed the book and sack to a star and gingerbread man.

Their faces and hands looked pasty, so they were lightly colored with Inktense pencils.  They curled up a bit when they got wet, but that shouldn't be a problem.


More stitching on Which Witch by La-D-Da.


The heel flap of the second sock of this pair is underway.  The colors are true to life (for a change lol).  By the end of the year, I should have at least four pairs finished, as the only time I knit on them is while I'm waiting for my shift to start at work. 

It was more fun to start a new body than stuff and sew all the pieces together on Lucy Hare from Kerry Lord's book Edward's Menagerie.  Before I know it, the body was finished and the head of a llama was on the way.  

This workbench followed me home from Harbor Freight last Thursday.  It's to replace the folding table from Wally World that is the current cutting table.  It came in pieces, so I gave Grey a hand by holding all the bits as he screwed them together.  There's a decent LED light on the top and the bottom shelf is going to be really handy for storage.  I'll post a pic next week of what it looks like set up in the craft grotto.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on your projects and the new work bench looks very useful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...