Friday, June 3, 2022


We've been doing the truck is packed with everything for the booth tomorrow happy dance for a few hours.  

We needed an extra couple of tubs, so I unpacked a couple which hold fabric. 

Since no post is complete without at least one photo, I thought I'd share some fabric that caught my eye from one of the tubs.  The two blues and the dark brown on the right are all by The Buggy Barn.  The red is a mystery fabric.  The selve edge is blank.  The green is by Kim Delhi.  


Working out the values is a start, right?  The red needs to be moved to the far right.  Next is picking a light neutral.  That's the other emptied box.  I'm taking it as a sign!  That will be six meters of fabric, which is more than enough to play with.

1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...