Friday, April 1, 2022


The quilt stash boxes have been reorganized!  It is stored in six 58 quart/55 liter Sterite bins.  Each bin holds two layers of folded fabric, sorted by color or theme..  This top layer is all the yellow, orange and red fabrics in the stash (not counting the scraps).  Halloween fabric is on the bottom layer.


Neutrals are my favorite colors....always have been.  They're split into two boxes....dark and light.  The bottom layer has most of the white background fabrics.  


This is the dark neutral box.   I like the way these fabrics are folded.  I've been doing this for a few minutes a day, which makes it feel more like petting fabric than a chore.  They'll all be like this eventually.  I find it easier to keep tidy, plus get to what's on the bottom layer.











1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...