Saturday, September 18, 2021

 


Ready to be hand quilted.  

How many hand knit pumpkins is too many?  One more than I have!

There's one ready to be sewn up and another on the needles.....just can't stop!  lol

There's been a bit of sock knitting.  The heel flap is finished and my favorite part is next....turning the heel.


I've got making mistakes on this sleeve down to a fine art.  The latest one was leaving out the even numbered rows on the lace section of the cuff.  I have no words.  lol


Pulled this one out of stash yesterday.  As well as a pattern and finishing instructions, it has a piece of muslin with the design printed on it.  Instant gratification!


Of course, I had to start it straight away.  Stitching it with 12wt Gutterman cotton. 


1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...