Tuesday, August 31, 2021

 


This thread was lovely to stitch with.  The stitches just slid through the holes of the aida.  I have no idea where it came from, or how long I've had it.  I have to assume it came from the quilt shop where I got all my fancy threads from.  

It's pretty lairy in cross stitch, so it's highly unlikely it will be used for that again.  I'm thinking about using it for hand quilting the border of the "Always Bee Kind" mini quilt, as it's used for the words.

This is the final month of summer cross stitch camp and I'm looking forward to starting Woodland Giddess for Spectacular September.  


Floral Gift by Blackbird Designs is finished.  It's a Christmas design, so I changed the colors to fit in with fall decorating.  It's joining the ever growing pile of ornament finishes!



1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...