Wednesday, December 9, 2020


The last week was bonkers getting ready for the finals of the sterile processing course last night.  Today I'm having a partial pajama day and catching up on chores, including putting up the last of the Christmas decorations.   😊

Studying hasn't quite finished yet, as I need to sit an exam to become qualified.  That may be in February.  It's all revision now, which is fine, as I won't be having two chapter tests a week.

The hat has been my latest car project.  Since we're not going up and down to class twice a week anymore, I've decided to finish it.  Five minutes to the grocery store every two weeks isn't going to get it finished.  lol

I'm looking forward to catching up on blog reading over the next few days and hopefully having something to show! 😁

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...