Monday, October 19, 2020


 Put a few more stitches in last night.  Not sure if there's enough red to complete the project.  If not, I'll just dye some more.  It may end up slightly different, which will be fine.  I'm not entering it in the State Fair!

I'm pumpkined out just now.  Instead, I'm starting some practice flowers for Arne and Carlos' Primrose Throw (also calledGunnhild).  Its from their book Knit and Crochet Garden.  


 These are my first two attempts at the flower center.  The one on the left is the first one and is missing one chain.  It took me a few goes once I realized it wasn't right to figure it out.  I'll do a few more practice centers, then start on the "real" ones.  I'm pretty happy with it. 

I'm waiting to get some long cords for the interchangeable needles before I start on the body of the sweater (hurray for Amazon), so that project is on hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...