Wednesday, September 2, 2020




The preview function on the printer is my new favorite tool.  Saves on ink, as I am enlarging challenged.  


The sparks are flying with the plasma cutter.


Cut out, heated in the forge by yours truly and texture beaten into the petals by Grey.  


Textured and the scale removed 


Was happy when the forging of these two were finished.  I was using short handled tongs and if I didn't keep an eye on them, my gloves started smoking a little.


Adding texture to the stem when it had cooled down from yellow hot.


I'm getting better at using this.


Where we finished up tonight.  We may be adding leaves tomorrow......or we may be making a tulip.  Blacksmiths have wips, too!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...