Saturday, September 19, 2020

Crow Berry Sampler
Bent Creek

I like to keep the dye recipes  in a few places, just in case..... as I'd hate to run out of floss and not be able to complete the project.  It's saved here, on my phone and written down in a notebook.  That should be enough.  lol

Floss: 5x hand to shoulder lengths Blanc DMC 

Brown 
2x tad neon green
1x tad scarlet
2x tad charcoal grey
4T water 
********************************
Red
2x tad scarlet
10x tad fucia 
4xT water
********************************
Green
2x tad lemon yellow
1x tad aquamarine 
1x drops charcol grey
4T water 
*********************************
Black 
6x tad charcol grey
5x smidge, 5x dash, 2x tad purple
4T water

Flower Power November
Ewe & Eye & Friends

Samplers are hard to resist.  Each letter or number seems like a mini finish. 


 
Sock update....one more inch to go on the leg.  










 

1 comment:

  1. I love your recipes - "tad" - "smidge" - "dash". Reminds me of one I saw years ago - it required two "glugs" of molasses - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...