Sunday, August 30, 2020


Pattern for the colorwork hat using a seeding pattern from Traditional Fair Isle Knitting.  


A few years ago, I decided it would be fun to have the fall version of ugly Christmas sweaters and started a tacky pumpkin collection.  The only parameter is spend less than $5.  Sometime lat winter, I found a pattern on Drops(?) for a knitted pumpkin.  The pattern for the body is 3 x 1 rib and it's knit inside out.  It lay forgotten about until Saturday.  The pattern is long gone, so I'm winging it for leaves, stalk and tendrils.

The quilt blocks and I are not on speaking terms.  Maybe by next time I blog, we will have made up.

1 comment:

  1. Like your pumpkin - very clever!! Why are you not on speaking terms with the quilt blocks - what did they do? - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...