Wednesday, December 28, 2022


There's a few Halloween projects that are close to finishing.  I'm stitching these in "stolen moments".  That way, I'll still be able to work on the BAP and have it finished for next Christmas.


The snowman has THREE snowballs, not two....a bit of unpicking and I'm back on track.  How I missed that, I don't know, as I had the pattern in front of me when I was stitching it.

Back to knitting vanilla fingerless mitts using Shibui sock yarn.  If there's enough I'll make them full mitts.  It had been maturing in stash since at least 2010.  Probably because it's  buttery soft 100% merino and would wear really quickly.  

Traced the fusible webbing for Father Christmas by Connie Tesene and Mary Tendall from Country Threads in the book Fast, Fun and Fabulous Quilts.

I was going to stop at the tracing, but decided housework could wait another hour or so and kept going.  All the pieces are ready to cut out. 

Wishing you a Happy New Year and hope yoir 2023 is wonderful.

 

1 comment:

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...