Sunday, June 5, 2022


Progress on DJ A1.  Fingers crossed it will be finished this week.


DJ A2.  I spy with my little eye....one hour glass block, six flying geese and four HST blocks.  It's fun nutting out how to sew the blocks together.


The booth on Saturday was successful.  We had fun doing it, too.  It was the first one we've done for a while and as the cliche goes, it was like riding a bike....everything went smoothly...even putting up the evil tent.  We all pitched in putting up and taking down the tents in our part of the street and at different times during the day.  

There's a lot of murals round town and this one was opposite our booth.  It reminds me of an art quilt.


These leapt out of the stash shouting "pick us!".  Metropolitan Fair shoved Chateau Rouge out of the way, demanding to be sewn first.   I have an idea for both. 

The fabric that was picked out a couple of posts ago is going to have to wait, as I haven't picked out a pattern yet.  


I'm using the book below as outright bribery to get this lot organized and get back to post-event order.  It keeps getting pushed down the priority list, but it's going to be done this week.  


Borrowed this book from the library when I picked up this month's book club book.  

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - this is going to be fun to watch - great projects! I haven't started my DJ yet - too many other things to do - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...