Wednesday, December 1, 2021


I was waiting for the iron to warm up yesterday and made a tiny start on a new scrap quilt.  


When the mail arrived today, there was a package that felt like a book.  I'd not been expecting it for a couple of weeks.  I ordered it from Biblio.com.  It's second hand, but it looks like it has never been opened.  I will be changing that soon. 😁

Wash, rinse, repeat....this one will be coming from Biblio.com soon.

I'm posting on the run, so this is a rubbish photo.  lol. I'm still in the mood for stitching WIPs.  This one will be finished soon.

I was pinned down by Bailey.  He had a case of FOMO when Corny was draped over my opposite shoulder the other night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...