Friday, September 24, 2021

Kept Grey company while he was running errands today.  Got in a decent amount of knitting time on the Woodland Tee....8 rows.  Woohoo!  The yarn is much lighter than this in r/l.  It's not the most exciting photo, but it's just a big, knit rectangle. Lol

Worked out how many rows for the stripes, just in case the yarn runs out and I don't end up with a very cropped top.  This is the third place I have the stripe pattern. Murphy's Law says if I don't, the only copy I have will disappear.

2 blue, 6 clay, 2 blue, 6 clay, 4 blue, 4 clay, 4 blue, 4 clay, all blue.


It was cold enough to wear a cardigan last night, the leaves are beginning to turn and I made my first pumpkin spice coffee for the season today, (I make a pumpkin spice smoothie most mornings for breakfast and I can make that kind of coffee anytime, as I have the spices in the cupboard year round, but neither count lol) which means it's time to start making winter and Christmas "stuff".  So, these books have been pulled off the shelves, to see what I can find.

There's not much of a red fabric stash, so the dye pot will be pulled out and the light neutrals fabric box will be rummaged through.  


I ran out of paper for the string blocks the other day, so sewed these ornaments together.  Stuffing is next.

These are the backing fabrics.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...