Tuesday, February 18, 2020


This project has been on my to do list for a very long time.  The fabric were out of the scrap box, which didn't put a dent in it at all.  lol

Each slot has the needle size written on it using a Frixion pen.  I'm glad I did that, because it's written in centimeters and I need to add US sizing, so I don't need to look up the conversion.  Just grab and go!


Of course, I had to test it out to see how easy it was to find needles. 😉  I dived deep into a yarn tub and pulled out a bag with four cakes of Jawoll Magic.  Purple is my favorite color and I didn't have a hat cast on, so it was an easy choice.  The needles were found at a glance, instead of flipping through packets looking for the right size and length. The yarn was already caked up, which gave me the illusion of being super organized.  Next organizing project is double pointed needle cases.

4 comments:

  1. Very clever!! - And I like "the illusion of being super organized" - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm not on speaking terms with organization just now. I deci5last night to be organized and rip out the front of my cardigan, as it just di5look right. Thing is, I'd already done it and I ripped out most of the (finished) back before I realized what I'd done! 😳

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's heaps better than a tangled mess - well done on being so 'super organised'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's also caused a bit of Startitus, now I know which needles I have!

      Delete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...