Sunday, February 16, 2020


There's about 3 400 to go on In Harmony, so The Rain Fell is a simple project to stitch on for a few hours at a time for a bit of a break from 16 count  dark blue.  I won't say it's a simple stitch, as I can't count to 19.  The dress has an extra stitch, so a bit of picking and reverse stitching is in order.  


I ran out of yarn on my practice crochet piece.  It's wobbly, but I can see how much my hooking has improved.  On to the Crobot, which has increases and decreases.  

DH turns 60 in late December.  Today I'll start planning the coin quilt I'm going to make for him.  









4 comments:

  1. Good progress with your cross stitch..
    Your little fur baby looks very comfy in the crocheted blankie..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria. He loves blankets and making nests.

      Delete
  2. The dress is pretty - even with the extra stitch that I don't see. Your practice crochet piece makes a nice blanket for Bailey - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I've been thinking since this morning that I may just fudge it, if it gets in the way of another part of the design. I thi k that's what it'll be used for when he's on my lap in the cool weather out on the back porch. That way I'll have my shawls to myself. lol

    ReplyDelete

Progress on Pint Size by Kim Diehl from the book Simple Whatnots III.   The quilt ruler and rotary cutter combo that I'd been using sinc...